Permanent Makeup NJ
Contemporary women, who want to fulfill themselves both in the family and professional fields, often lack time to take care of themselves. Fortunately, there are treatments available that greatly simplify your daily care routine. Permanent makeup is one of them. Its design allows you to save a lot of time every day, as well as to look beautiful regardless of the circumstances.
Many women cannot imagine leaving the house without putting on makeup. Permanent makeup can be a woman's friend who will add expression to your eyes, the character to your face, and sometimes hide imperfections.
Besides, it does one thing, it does it very well - it saves time in the morning, after the pool, and before going out in the evening. We can even say that permanent makeup frees up the entire quarter of an hour of life that we spend every day on traditional makeup. From these quarters of an hour, hours and days are saved over time.
What is permanent makeup?
Permanent makeup is a specialized cosmetic procedure that permanently emphasizes the lips, eyes, and eyebrows.
- Permanent makeup for eyes creates a line on the lower and/or upper eyelid.
- Permanent makeup for eyebrows focuses on adjusting the shape.
- Permanent makeup on lips enhances natural lips by marking and adjusting the contours and adding more color.
Permanent Makeup Masks Imperfections
Cosmetic tattooing is also an effective alternative to more invasive surgical procedures because the procedure performed using an appropriate technique provides a visible and natural lifting effect. Professional permanent makeup not only emphasizes female beauty but also perfectly masks imperfections, by covering some defects, like discoloration or pigmentation spots. What is very important it helps to regain self-confidence and natural appearance in people who have lost eyebrows or eyelash hair due to health reasons.
How Long Does Permanent Makeup Last
Permanent makeup treatment begins with a sketch and final visualization of the effect after makeup. If necessary, local anesthesia is applied. The entire procedure lasts from 2 to 3 hours. Permanent makeup stays on the skin for one to five years. Depending on the type of pigmentation technique and dyes used, as well as the individual properties of the organism, it exfoliates at a different rate. Permanent makeup fades slowly and, if not refilled, may disappear completely after many years. However, it is a long process.
The durability of permanent makeup is influenced by many factors. It depends on:
- age - in older women, the effect lasts longer, which is associated with a slow process of epidermal renewal, and therefore a longer time of exfoliation,
- skin condition - permanent makeup will last much better for people with well-groomed, well-moisturized skin;
- skin type - permanent makeup may last shorter in people with oily skin,
- proper care after the treatment - it is very important to follow the instructions of the person performing the treatment regarding skincare after the treatment,
- treatments and skincare used - the use of various types of exfoliating treatments accelerates the exfoliation of the epidermis, and thus brightening the makeup,
- medications used - some medications accelerate the keratinization of the epidermis (e.g. retinoids),
- sun exposure - the more you sunbathe, the faster your makeup fades, the type of pigment, and the method used.
Permanent Makeup Tattoo Healing - aftercare
During the permanent makeup treatment, the continuity of the epidermis is damaged, for this reason, the area after the treatment should be treated like a wound. Therefore, it is necessary to properly care for it. To get the best permanent makeup treatment effect, follow the instructions of the person performing the procedure.
- For about a week after the treatment, do not wet the place where make-up was done, use a gentle soap to wash your face and dry the area with a clean towel or tissue.
- Makeup with the use of colored cosmetics should also not be performed.
- After the permanent makeup procedure, it is recommended to use ointments that accelerate the regeneration and healing of the epidermis.
- You must not sunbathe for 6 weeks after the treatment
The skin is usually red immediately after treatment and slight swelling may be present. Approx. 2 days after the treatment, the skin begins to peel and a scab appears. It is very important not to tear the scabs off and let them fall off naturally. It takes about 4-12 weeks to heal completely, depending on pigmented area and skin healing ability.
Permanent Makeup Correction - touch up session
After each permanent makeup treatment, it is necessary to correct it. It is usually performed in the 6th week after the first treatment. Its purpose is to fill in any bald spots and to finally correct the shape. Only then is the final effect of permanent makeup visible. As the epidermis is constantly peeling off, it may be necessary to correct and refresh the pigment after some time, usually after a year.