- Starts at $650
- Mild pain
- 3 Hour Service
Lip Blush is an innovative cosmetic lip shading tattooing technique from the soft and natural colors that resemble a lip tint to a complete lipstick effect. Lip blushing recreates lost definition, brightens pale lips, or makes dark lips 2 shades lighter with a peachy tone.
What Is Lip Blush?
With this gentle technique, we can achieve a stronger definition around the lip line and graduate color towards the center of the lips. It is important to choose a shade that looks subtle and natural, usually two tones darker or a tone lighter than the client's natural lip color subtle and natural shade. Subtle colors can always be refreshed over time. The color retention is different and depends on a client’s skin, lifestyle, and proper aftercare.
Does Lip Blush Make Your Lips Bigger?
Lip Blush is a semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo beauty treatment that enhances your natural lip color. This treatment is known also by other names, such as lip tint, permanent makeup for lips, lip-staining, lip contour, or lip tattoo. It's more about enhancing your actual color of the lips to give the illusion of fullness, rather than actual volume.
Why do so many people love Lip Blush?
- 100% customizable
- Refreshes Old faded PMU
- Works for every skin type
Lip Blush a unique shading and pixelating technique. Enhances the natural shape of your lips and defines the lip contours, symmetry, and color that will last, unlike fillers.
How Long Lip Blushing Last
Lip Blush results typically, should last between 12-24 months. Some factors like your age, level of physical activity, metabolism, and sun exposure can affect how long the color lasts. We recommend an annual color boost procedure after 18 months but if you decide not to do a touch-up, it will begin to fade gradually.
Lip Blush lasts for 12-24 months, depending on skin type, health, and lifestyle.
60 days Electrolysis and laser hair removal should not be done. Do not get a chemical peel or skin laser treatment.
30 days Do not get Botox or lip fillers injections
14 days No sun or tanning before the procedure
7 days Keep your lips exfoliated and moisturized
48 hours Do not take Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin, Vit. E (unless medically necessary)
24 hours Do not drink alcohol and caffeine, Avoid sweating on the day of the procedure
How to Prepare Before Lip Blush
- Choose the time wisely and make sure you will follow the aftercare accurately.
- Please allow time for healing before going on vacation or any special events.
- On the day of the procedure please do not wear the best clothes because pigment might splatter on them.
- Wash your hair since after the procedure you will be asked to keep the treated area dry.
- If you are looking for a particular shape or color prepare pictures to show to your technician, remember to have realistic expectations.
- Notice before Lip Blush -Lips are very delicate and prone to infection, that is why they should be prepared before the procedure.
- Moisturizing and nourishing the lips before the treatment is very important. A well-moisturized skin helps to absorb pigment faster.
- During the procedure stimulation with a needle affects the skin, which may activate the herpes virus. To prevent this, you should discuss with your doctor taking antiviral medicine 3 days before and 3 days after the treatment, or even longer if you suffer cold sores often. The drug should be taken only after consultation with a doctor and requires a prescription.
Lip Blush Healing Process
1-7 days Darkest pigment.
7-14 days Pigment may lighten.
15-30 days The intensity of the color increases slightly.
30-60 days Touch up of the pigment.