Permanent makeup services in NYC
Permanent eyebrows - perfect arch
Permanent cosmetics are also known as digital microblading, microstroking, 3D permanent brows. It is very rare to have perfectly shaped eyebrows. Usually they grow irregularly forming gaps.
With permanent make up it is possible to achieve perfect brow arch. We can use shading method or hair stroke technique (hair by hair). Both provide natural outcomes. The artist will also take into consideration your brow bone, color and undertones of the skin. The brows are measured perfectly to provide custom look. Any excess hair that is outside of the design pattern will be removed.
Permanent eyeliner - definition
Permanent make up can be applied in a variety of ways to help enhance the eyes.If you like having a line on upper or lower lid, you should consider having it permanently. You can have smudge-free and more defined eyes. Subtle and natural or dramatic look can be achieved. Lash line enhancement will make your lashes appear thicker and darker.
Eyeliner treatment is recommended especially for those who have difficulties applying eyeliner or are allergic to regular makeup. We can achieve any type of look from soft lines to winged eyeliner.
Permanent lips - beautiful color
You can enjoy having perfect lips throughout the whole day. We will choose the best color and shape. Results are very subtle and natural. Subtle correction can be made to asymmetrical, uneven lips. Permanent makeup correction can create fuller looking lips and balance crooked lips.
notice: If you prone to cold sores or have had one in the past, as a preventative measure you will need to consult an antiviral prescription from your doctor before a lip procedure. Physicians usually recommend taking the antiviral medication three days before the treatment and three days after treatment.
Procedures are conducted with completely disinfected and sterilized equipment and one-time use needle. The semi-permanent color is pigmented into the first layer of the skin (Epidermis). It lasts anywhere from 1-3 years more or less depending on the individual's skin regeneration. Permanent make up can be touched up to refresh, reshape or replace with different colors or left to fade.
Conture® Makeup - The most precise and safe permanent makeup method.
What is Long-Time-Liner Conture® Makeup ?
Contour Makeup is permanent cosmetic deposited via needle into the first layer of the skin, using a special technique developed for medical and beauty use. The dye is inserted superficially in the Epidermis, reducing swelling after the treatment to the minimum. Permanent make up made using this method provides natural subtle look without making the face look artificial.
Long-Time-Liner method was developed in Germany in 1992. At present this method is considered to be the most precise, gentle and safe in the world.
What is Conture Liner® Duo ?
Conture Liner Duo is a top class device used for treatment - the only one with medical certificate. Our equipment was developed on the basis of years experience. It guarantees top make-up quality, hygiene and sterility, confirmed by numerous doctors.
Long-Time-Liner ® Conture Makeup
- gentle precision device for micropigmentation
- non-organic and mineral pigments kind to skin, medically tested
- natural subtle looking, highlighting your beauty
- minimize discomfort and trauma to the skin
- saves time in the morning
- safe method
The quality of Long-Time-Liner devices has been confirmed by numerous awards. The company keeps developing and improving its technologies.
Pigments are based on non-organic and mineral substances. They are manufactured as medicinal products in sterile conditions in laboratory. They do not cause allergies, are safe to skin and contain antiseptic properties. Their quality is constantly tested and now they have even more covering power to reduce need for follow-up treatment. The pigment is inserted evenly and fades away after some time with the same intensity across the whole surface.
- maximum safety and reliability
- tried-and tested premium quality
- less need for follow-up treatment
We are located steps from the city center. We are proud to bring professional permanent makeup services in NYC based on the most precise and safe method in the world. Long-Time-Liner® permanent make-up was developed in Europe in 1992. It keeps improving its technologies for best results.
This method can be used to bring out eyes, brows and lips. Permanent make up made with this method looks very subtle and natural. We use top class equipment with a medical certificate.
Permanent Makeup is a specialized cosmetic method to improve appearance, highlight natural beauty or reproduce features that are not pronounced or have been lost due to aging, a medical condition, or scarring. The specialized techniques used for permanent cosmetics are often referred to as "micropigmentation".
The cosmetic implantation deposits colored pigment into the upper layer of the skin - Epidermis. Technician produces designs that resemble make up on the eyebrows, lashes and lips.
Permanent makeup requires periodical maintenance to ensure freshness of the look. Make up lasts from 1-3 years depending on the skin. Permanent cosmetics are beneficial for all skin types, and all ages.
Permanent Makeup - Treatment:
- duration: 2 hours, 1 hour for follow-up treatment
- results: 12-18 months
- recovery: 7 days
- anesthesia: Topic numbing cream, before and during treatment
- pain: none to mild
- technique: gentle precision device for micropigmentation
We offer consultation session with pre-drawing using removable makeup. Consultation is to show you different options and techniques.
Permanent cosmetics procedures are a multi-session process. You are required to come back for at least one touch-up session. Follow up visits are scheduled 4-6 weeks after first treatment. Be prepared for the initial color intensity, color will fade about 50%. Depends how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates.
- you can wear your normal makeup, bring your favourite lipstick or brow pencil
- please do not wear mascara to an eyeliner procedure
- tweezing or waxing should be done no sooner than 48 hours before, or at least two weeks after procedure
- do not wear contact lenses during or within 48 hours following the procedure
- do not use any growth serums or conditioners on your eyelashes or brows 2 weeks before the procedure
After procedure instructions
- keep area dry for about two days after procedure
- after 48 hours apply very thin layer of the soothing cream provided by technician on treated area twice a day for about 3-4 days
- no scrubbing, do not rub, wipe, or peel treated area
- keep area clean, avoid touching the affected area
- avoid sunlight, tanning bed, swimming, sauna and sweating at least two weeks after treatment
- do not apply topical cosmetics over area while healing
- use of sunblock after healing is completed, it will help prevent premature fading
- healing process generally takes 7-14 days, however may take longer