Before Permanent Makeup
All permanent cosmetic procedures are multi-session processes. You are required to come back to at least one touch-up visit before it can be determined that your work is complete. Your next visit will be scheduled 4-8 weeks from the initial session.
It is recommended to refresh pigmented areas annually.
Right after the procedure, you must be prepared for color and shape intensity. The final color depends on how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates.
While these injected tones may initially simulate the exact color and tone desired, they will not always remain a perfect match.
Injected tones are constant, while your own skin tones will vary depending on exposure to cold, heat, sun, and circulatory changes.
Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it best not to make any social plans for a day or two following any procedure. Wear your normal makeup and bring your lip or brow pencil on the day of your procedure.
Before the Permanent Eyebrows Procedure
- Any tweezing or waxing should be done at least 7 days before the procedure
- Eyebrow tinting should be done no sooner than 14 days before the procedure
- Please do not use any hair growth stimulation serums (please don’t use at least 3 months before treatment, it might cause pigment migration)
Before the Lash Enhancement Procedure
- Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eyeliner procedure
- Please remember to bring your glasses
- Eyelash growth serum (please don’t use at least 3 months before treatment, it might cause pigment migration)
- Eyelash extensions (please remove few days before the procedure)
Before the Lip Blush Procedure
- Prepare your lips before treatment if you ever had cold sores, also called fever blisters. Please consult with your physician to obtain the proper prescription medication to prevent such outbreaks.
- Many physicians prescribe antiviral medicine like Valtrex or Zovirax, 12 capsules of 500 mg. These can be taken two times a day, three days before and three days after micropigmentation or as a physician prescribes.
- Please moisturize your lips before the procedure.
Please remember to avoid sweating, drinking coffee or alcohol before any permanent makeup treatment.